samedi 27 juillet 2013

watch english series online

So to give some attention to some work that I may not have room to highlight come December, I give you my Best TV of (The First Half of) 2013 list. Tell me yours in the comments! But a few notes first:
• Unlike my official year-end list, I put more than ten shows on this one, because I can.
• This list is in alphabetical order, not ranked order, because I hate ranking shows once a year much less twice.
• There are plenty of shows on TV that I like but didn’t put on this list; the very loose standard I used here is that these are the shows I could at least imagine, at this point, putting on an annual top-10 at the end of the year.
• That said, I reserve the right to put a show I omitted here on my year-end list,  because I changed my mind and life is unfair.
• I loved 30 Rock’s finale and may well put it on my best-episodes list, but I don’t think the show aired enough episodes to qualify as a best show. See also Life, Unfairness Thereof.
• I left off two shows that should totally be on this list. See if you can figure out which ones they are!
Now for The Best TV Shows of 2013, So Far …

The Americans, FX, Season 1

THE AMERICANS
CRAIG BLANKENHORN/FX

Arrested Development, Netflix, Season 4*

Arrested Development
SAM URDANK / NETFLIX

Bob’s Burgers, Fox, Season 3

BOB'S BURGERS
FOX

Enlightened, HBO, Season 2 (Final)

enlightened
LACEY TERRELL / HBO

Game of Thrones, HBO, Season 3

Game of Thrones
HBO

The Good Wife, CBS, Season 4

top10_episode_goodwife.jpg
CBS

Girls, HBO, Season 2

Girls
HBO

Justified, FX, Season 4

JUSTIFIED -- Ghosts -- Episode 13 (Airs Tuesday, April 2, 10:00 pm e/p) -- Pictured: (L-R) Timothy Olyphant as Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens, Walton Goggins as Boyd Crowder  -- CR: Prashant Gupta/FX
PRASHANT GUPTA/FX

Mad Men, AMC, Season 6

Don Draper (Jon Hamm) and Roger Sterling (John Slattery) - Mad Men _ Season 6, Episode 12 _ 'The Quality of Mercy' - Photo Credit: Jaimie Trueblood/AMC
JAIMIE TRUEBLOOD/AMC

New Girl, Fox, Season 2

NEW GIRL
PATRICK MCELHENNEY/FOX

Orphan Black, BBC America, Season 1

Orphan Black
STEVE WILKIE / BBC
Parks and Recreation, NBC, Season 5
Parks and Recreation

Rectify, Sundance Channel, Season 1

RECTIFY
SUNDANCE CHANNEL

Top of the Lake, Sundance Channel, Miniseries

Top of the Lake
PARISA TAGHIZADEH/SUNDANCE CHANNEL


Read more: http://entertainment.time.com/2013/07/02/the-best-tv-shows-of-2013-so-far/#ixzz2e8BEfTqz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Facebook

Blog Flux